Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for coming to my new blog! This is going to be my place for selling my beautiful creations. I will be making earrings, headbands, hair clips and anything else my heart desires. I hope you enjoy my style and find what I have appealing. Everything I make, I would wear myself. I love to roll my sleeves up and be creative for hours on end. I am excited to make cute earrings for women and girls who love to be beautiful. I also hope that my items excentuate your natural beauty because I believe every woman is amazing in their own way. Thank you again for coming and I do look forward to helping you!

1 comment:

  1. hey that is so awesome that you are doing this. I would love to have my own jewlry line. How did you start? Does it cost a LOT of money to do? Your creations are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete